1. Higgs JB. Fibromyalgia in primary care. Prim Care Clin Office Pract. 2018;45:325-341.
2. CDC. Fibromyalgia. https://www.cdc.gov/arthritis/basics/fibromyalgia.htm. Accessed June 19, 2018.
3. Hadker N, Suchita G, Chandran AB, et al. Primary care physicians’ perceptions of the challenges and barriers in the timely diagnosis, treatment and management of fibromyalgia. Pain Res Manag. 2011;16:440-444.
4. Wolfe F, Clauw DJ, Fitzcharles MA, et al. The American College of Rheumatology preliminary diagnostic criteria for fibromyalgia and measurement of symptom severity. Arthritis Care Res. 2010;62:600-610.
5. Wolfe F, Clauw DJ, Fitzcharles MA, et al. 2016 Revisions to the 2010/2011 fibromyalgia diagnostic criteria. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2016;46:319-329.
6. Kodner C. Common questions about the diagnosis and management of fibromyalgia. Am Fam Physician. 2015;91:472-478.
7. Macfarlane GJ, Kronisch C, Dean LE, et al. EULAR revised recommendations for the management of fibromyalgia. Ann Rheum Dis. 2017;76:318-328.